SEO Term Definitions
Well You have probably heard SEO industry terms but wondered what some of them mean. Here is the Roughneck list of SEO industry words and their definitions.
1. Keyword optimization – Roughneck builds a custom keyword list that is specific to your industry and your service area. Roughneck constantly updates and manages this list for you to ensure that we are sending you optimal clients and negative key wording out terms that send you time consuming or bothersome calls.
2. On Page optimization – Roughneck creates search friendly website so that major search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo can find your site with ease.
3. SEO Analysis – Roughneck will give you an in depth look at how well your site is currently performing when it comes to search engine rankings and what you need to do to rank better. Roughneck will provide you with a detailed action plan on the steps we will take to improve your ranking and keep your site ranked high.
4. Call tracking and call recording – Roughneck’s in depth call tracking allows you see when your clients called, length of conversation, caller ID information, MP3 format call recording, missed call notifications, call quality rating system, extension options, and customizable call forwarding options. With call tracking Roughneck can better manage your online marketing budget and trace calls to specific raw queries.
5. Missed call analysis – As simple as it may seem, answering your phone is 50% of the battle. Roughneck will send you an in depth call report that details out when and how many calls your company has missed. Roughneck’s call tracking will also send you email notifications any time you have missed a call.
6. Call quality rating system – Roughneck’s call quality rating system allows you to rate each call and determine whether or not it was a quality lead and if the lead actually closed. With quality call rating, we can better understand the type of business your company is looking for and alter your marketing campaign accordingly.
7. Unique form submission – Form submission is just one more way that Roughneck helps you capture leads online. With form submission tracking you can see how many customers contacted you through the web each month.
8. PPC Management – Pay Per Click management is the cornerstone of what makes your online marketing campaign a success. We manage you pay per click campaign by strategically spending advertising dollars with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other targeted sites. We monitor and manage all campaigns daily to ensure you are getting the most value for your spend.
9. Up to the minute bid management – We constantly shift your advertising budget to different keywords at different times depending on spot market conditions. This allows us to maximize your PPC budget and deliver you the most return for your dollars.
10. Conversion tracking – Our conversion tracking and reporting system allows you to see every aspect of who, what, where, and when of your marketing campaign. You’ll be able to see which customers came in through your online marketing campaign and then measure how well your campaign is performing.
11. Landing page optimization – Getting your campaign in front of your target audience is only half the battle. Roughneck ensures that your landing page will deliver a clear and effective message to your target audience. Making sure your landing page is search friendly with a high and proven conversion rate is critical to the success of our customers.
12. Landing page/Web design and management – Creating your landing page is the first step in getting your marketing campaign ready for action. This is the first meeting your future client is going to have with your company so it is our job to make a lasting impression. Roughneck will create you a website and or landing page that has been proven and tested in your industry to drive the actions that generate you business. Need to add a monthly special or make a change to your website? No problem. Roughneck manages and maintains your site for you so that you can focus on your business.
13. Content management – Conveying your message clearly and effectively to your audience can be challenging and at times downright difficult. What makes you different from your competitor? Why should your potential customer choose you over your competitor? Let our team of professional copywriters handle this task for you. Our team of professional copywriters will write you an effective and clear message that captures your audience and drives in more business.
14. Google Web Analytics – Roughneck tracks, reports, and reacts to vital analytic information going on on your web site. From how long your customers are staying on certain pages to what they do once they enter your site is all important information in helping us drive the results you are looking for.
15. Quality web hosting – Roughneck provides your company with quality web hosting that includes a 99.9% uptime SLA.
16. Email management & Hosting – Roughneck will host your email accounts as well as manage them. Don’t have a company email? No problem. Roughneck can provide your company with a quality email or manage your Outlook through hosted exchange.
17. 24/7 portal access – Access your marketing information 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our customer portal. Log in daily and listen to all the calls your company received for that day or check them hourly.
18. Dedicated account team – Your dedicated account team is here to service your every need when it comes to your internet marketing. You will have a dedicated Pay Per Click specialist that is highly skilled and certified in Search Engine Marketing watching, managing, and adjusting your account on a daily basis. You will also be assigned an account manager that will be your single point of contact in assisting you with all of your questions and concerns. Your dedicated team will be in constant contact with you every step of the way making sure that our products are always performing to your expectations.
19. Action Plan Development – As you may or may not know, the Internet is very much alive and constantly changing. Each month, your dedicated account team will meet with you and develop action plans on how we are working to constantly improve your results with us.
20. SEO Rank monitoring – Knowing where your website falls across all of the major search engines can greatly affect your business. Roughneck will provide you bi-weekly data on how well you rank across all of the major search engines and where your company could use improvement.
21. Off page optimization – Managing your internet reputation is one of the most important factors in how well you rank amongst the major search engines. With our off page optimization strategy we can help build your sites page rank which will in turn drive your placement on these major search engine’s way up.
22. Competitor Analysis – Every wonder how well you’re doing in comparison to your biggest competitors? Let us take the guess work out of what you think your competitors are doing and actually show you exactly how you rank amongst your peers. Each month we will give you an in depth analysis on what your competitors are doing in your market and what we are doing to keep you ahead of thegame.
23. Mobile PPC management – Roughneck will manage your pay per click mobile campaign by strategically spending advertising dollars with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other targeted sites on their mobile platform. We monitor and manage all mobile campaigns daily to ensure you are getting the most value for your spend while helping you to become one of the first companies in your area to tackle this mobile audience.
24. Initial Usability is testing – Site layout and site architecture is key in converting interested customers into paying customers. Roughneck will A B test and multivariable test your initial website to ensure your site at optimal performance for your service area and industry.
25. 24/7 Customer care access – We work around the clock just in case you can’t sleep at night worrying about your online campaign. You will have full 365 day 24/7 access to your dedicated account manager just in case you have a question, concern, or just need someone to talk to.
26. Market analysis – Roughneck will provide you an ongoing market analysis on industry changes, competitive advantages, and everything else that has or will affect your internet marketing. We will also keep you up to date on new and innovative technology and make sure you are the first to know about new products and services.
27. Personal CMO – Does your company have a chief marketing officer? If not you can borrow ours. With exclusive access to your personal CMO you will gain valuable marketing expertise at a fraction of the cost. Your personal CMO can help you with everything from creative marketing techniques to increasing call conversion.
28. Peer benchmarking – Find out how your company compares to other companies just like yours nationwide. If you have ever been curious about what the average lead cost in your industry or how your margins compare to other companies in other cities, than this service is definitely for you.
29. Ongoing usability testing – Maximize your marketing and extract every penny from your marketing dollars. Roughneck will continually A B test and multivariable test your website to ensure your site at optimal performance for your service area and industry at all times.